MTH 2015 One Gauge Catalog

Rayman4449

Update: 02/13/2017

MTH is sold out in pre-order for both the 4014 and 4012 Big Boys.

Wanted to share that MTH has announced their 2015 One Gauge catalog will be released in about two weeks. Soon as it is available I will post links and a copy here. Stay tuned.

When it is released will be able to find it at this link:  http://mthtrains.com/news (May want to periodically check this link if you don't get the daily MTH update emails)

Here is the formal announcement from the TCA Open House Spring 2015 (video just posted today):

(Presentation Andy Edelman of MTH VP Marketing)

- Entire video

https://youtu.be/G_eLf2hRXjs?t=8m53s- Specific time where One Gauge is discussed

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha well I do recall someone indicated there was a new steamer already designed and ready to go.  Hopefully with what looks like good sales so far we may see it along with the Big Boy... an maybe an ES44??

Wow! Anybody else catch the part where Andy says the new O catalog has between 500 - 525 new SKU numbers? That means 1,000 - 1,050 new SKU's per year just in O Gauge as they release 2 catalogs per year!

Well in the 2013 RailKing One-Gauge catalog I counted something like 93 new SKU numbers so not to bad  :D

Yeah, good idea Joe, but I do not cut a dash in small pieces.
That makes me nervous. :D
You've built a nice model, pack it and send it to MTH as a prototype.
If MTH builds the ACE's, first I buy ear plugs for me and my Skotty Max.
The Air Starter has it in itself, great sound ....
;)

My Scottie also named Max, was put down several years ago (2007), suffering with Lymphoma. If I could ask, could you post a picture of him?

I sure miss mine. My girl won't let me get another. I cried for days last time..... After 14 years, he was part of my family. His picture is still right next to me here.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

As the 2015 catalog is dragging out, I can sneak in one more wish ...

In my other scale (N) I've just purchased a model of SP 4449 on eBay. Seems like that has sparked something combustible inside me and I may be in love.

In 1:32 scale I can only find the Accucraft model of 4449, but the price tag? ... sheeesh!

So, my wish is 4449 in Daylight livery with DCC at an affordable price, please.

:)

Jens

PS: It may not be just 4449, but a general FEF affection I've developed. 844 certainly has appeal too.