Five MTH Railking Streamline Passenger Cars

Hello ...Kevin told me this might be a good place to post because there are a lot of MTH fans here.

I have five MTH Railking streamline passenger cars, actually an observation car, a vista dome, maybe two I'll have to check, and two passenger cars. I'm not going to run streamliners on my layout because I've decided to go strictly with the Aristo-Craft heavyweights behind Alco Pa-PB on inline power.

Would anyone here be interested in buying them for $150 each if you would buy all five? (I think, but I'm not positive, that the observation and the vista dome would go for more if bought separately.) Plus whatever actual shipping there is from Denver.

I bought these and never took them out of the box, so they are totally brandnew unopened...the only DNA on these is the factory worker who packed them!

p.s.....I also have an Aristo-craft Heavyweight Rio Grande combination mail and baggage car, plus an Aristo-craft Baltimore and Ohio Heavyweight passsenger car...why? Because I bought too much stuff! They are both brand new in their original boxes and never run.

If you like you can email me at John@JohnPassaro.com.

Instant replay follow up:

Having gone to the video tape, with the play under further review, I see that I have three MTH passenger cars, streamline ribbed, one observation car, ribbed, and a vista dome club car, ribbed.

The call on the field is revised: I'll ask $120 each on the passenger cars, and $140 on the vista dome and $140 on the observation car.

Thanks.

Okay okay...having been corrected on the "vista dome" care, it is actually an observation car named "Vista Club" and I missed that because I didn't want to take 'emout of the boxes. So, I have two observations and three PAX cars.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion for those of you who know your MTH stuff and know they don't have a #1 gauge vista dome car!!