ECLSTS

markoles

Hey, I know there's a rolling attendance list going on at the Aristo board, but is anyone on here planning to attend the York show March 22-23? I'm planning to go at least one day on my own, might take the kids on the second day.

I haven't been there in years. We saw the G gauge MTH Challengers there when they were first coming out. My girl said she liked how it looked when it overhung on the curves. That's all it took for me to get the green light!

I'm trying to make it there again soon. I think the timing would be right for this year. I'm just not sure if she can get the time off work.

I'll be there both days. My one son and grand son will be with me. This maybe the first year where I do little shopping because I don't think there will be much product available, old or new. Just my opinion, I have been wrong before.....................Jim

• 4 weeks later...

I plan to attend on Friday and maybe Saturday depending on what will take place. This will be my first large scale show. I visited a show in Reading, PA. but there wasn't much large scale. I'm very new to G gauge and have decided to stay with the MTH line for now. Ray Manley has been very helpful with my questions and suggested this forum.

I have seen Ray take a beating for supporting MTH. He helps out for free and offers sound advice. So why???

We should all take the opportunity to thank him when we can. I can't stand people with closed minds that bash stuff that they don't know about. It's a great product.

Because this post is about the ECLSTS I have to ask, isn't MTH going to be there?? They were several years ago when I went. I know Aristo sponsors it and USA has a big presence right??

They are not listed on the vender list and I think I will call them next week to see if they will be there/come. My thought is that they do not have any products yet to showcase. My other thought is that they would get good mileage from just showing up and giving their following some hope and motivation. That the light at the end of the tunnel will be a train! Woo Hoo!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ben!  I only saw the link on the other forum, wasn't sure who actually took them.

Wow, I can't believe I'm finally getting to see a G scale Drefuss Hudson...  

On the blind driver, I don't think you will notice at all, but am surprised they would bother doing that on a 4-6-4 engine.

• 11 months later...

Wow, has it been another year already? This is last year's? :huh:

I'm not doing any better this year. Every time I start saving to go, I run into a bunch of deals. I got more stuff this year than any other year. So when I asked if we could go, I got something like I must be kidding?

Probably a good thing. I would buy all the SD70MACs if they were on sale again and I went! Don't even show me a Big Boy! :wacko:

• 1 year later...

So here it is another year later 3/31/2015 and Polk's didn't even show up this year...for there own dang show!!  :blink:

Large scale is in a very bad situation these days  :o