MTH Daylight first run.

Jerry B44

Congrats on the new engine. It looks and sounds great. Great to see these still being able to be found in good working order. Still holding out hope of finding myself one. Any idea what your planning on pulling?

Jerry,

They sure are great engines, I have the GS-2 Western Pacific and modified it to run on battery or track. I did the battery conversion so I could run it on other peoples layouts. Always a crowd pleaser!

I have even used it on Christmas layout under the tree because it has split/hinged drive system and handles R2 curves with ease. You will surely enjoy this Loco.

.................Jim

Thanks guys. Pulled some Santa Fe coaches with it yesterday, got them as part of the MTH lot I bought. Got a V-1000, two box cars, a piggyback, and the 3 coaches.  Doubt I'll look for Daylight coaches, I have several passenger trains as it is, so guess the Daylight can just pull them sometime, it's my weird railroad and no telling what will happen!

post-49-0-05228000-1447257349_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...