MTH Vo1000 for sale, like new

Jerry B44

I got this in a lot of MTH trains I bought. Does not really fit with my plans. I checked on my DCS and it says 5 hours of operation is all it shows. The tires look pretty dry/cracked but it was in New Mexico, seller said his were cracked also. I ran it, will get a video up soon. Fired right up and runs fine. Smoke works as does the sound.

Comes in the factory box with all the parts and directions. Has the front/rear parts to attach to the frame so they don't rotate with the trucks, good if you have larger curves. Some of the photos ended up being black and white, iPhone operator error.   $400 plus shipping.

Other posting has the pix. I goofed. Here is the video:   https://youtu.be/iXFycCYIVhI

post-49-0-57543500-1448496013_thumb.jpg

post-49-0-54795800-1448496025_thumb.jpg

post-49-0-74800900-1448496042_thumb.jpg

post-49-0-90610600-1448496054.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to tell some others that U were selling this as they claimed they were looking for one.

I have this exact engine I believe. If I were to buy it, I'd throw U a low ball offer and might offend you. I would be gutting it to make another modern MP15 or similar more modern engine.

I don't have the heart to gut a great little engine like this.

Somebody needs to buy this!!! Save her from us scrappers!!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...