Looking for 2 Conductor 26 - 28 Gauge Wire

LGB333

I folks - Just joined your Forum.  I've been a large G scale hobbyist for over 25 years.  I repair LGB engines and install DCC decoders and digital sound systems, selling some on eBay.  I've lately looked at numerous hobby and micro electronics Websites and for the life of me I can't find the same type and size of 2 conductor wire found in LGB locomotive wiring.  I had some I bought years ago but it's used up now.  I have some Model Power #2302 2 Conductor Stranded Hook-Up Wire 28 Gauge but it's so thin it's hard strip the ends for soldering.  I really like the size and type wire in the LGB engines (black/red) 2 Conductor and would like to find a source to buy the same thing.......it's slightly larger than the Model Power 28 Gauge so I assume the LGB stuff is 26 Gauge.  Can anyone point me to a Website or actual brand name for a stranded, 2 Conductor wiring like the LGB stuff?  Thanks! 

Thanks, Jim, but the LGB wire at Train World is for connecting power to track, switches, etc.  That gauge is too large for use in the fine wiring required for installing locomotive and tender speakers, sound decoders, lighting, etc.

Update:  I just ordered four different 2 conductor wire items from HobbyLinc.  Hopefully, at least one of these items will be flexible wire in the 26 - 28 gauge range that will be suitable for wiring locomotive and tender sound systems and other components.  I'll post my findings after I receive my order later this week.

Thanks Mark_8, this may be the exact item I'm looking for!  I'm going to assess the four different wiring items I just ordered and if none of them fits the bill, I'll trying the Website you provided.

Tom