LGB 55021 Decoder: Loco Cab Light Connections

LGB333

Seeking assistance from anyone experienced installing the LGB 55021 MTS/DCC/DC Decoders in older LGB locos with the "D" Motor Blocks.  On two older LGB diesel locos, I've totally removed the existing circuit board and replaced with the LGB Decoder.  Both of these locos have front and rear lights but also a cab light.  The LGB decoder instructions do not fully explain the proper lighting connections under this type situation.  The decoder has connections for the front and rear lights so the front light will activate when the loco moves forward, and then turns out and the rear light comes on when the loco reverses direction.  But I'm not sure on the lighting connection for the cab light.   I've currently wired it so the cab light stays on continually when I power up my Piko Central Station.  I can turn the loco's lights on or off using my Massoth Navigator controller but it only applies to the rear and front lights of the loco.  Attached is the LGB 55021 connections layout.  LGB 55021 Decoder.pdf  Can someone advise me how to wire the LGB 55021 decoder in order to have on/off control of the cab light too instead of it being constantly on? 

Thanks

Tom

STATUS UPDATE:  First, thanks, Neil, for the input........the diagram appears to be the wiring approach for the LGB circuit boards, not sure.  But I did contact a person who does LGB loco repairs in California who used to be a repair technician for LGB of America, San Diego.  He advised me to reprogram the LGB 55021 decoder's F1 feature from the existing button #1 to "0".  I opened up my LGB D&RGW #50 diesel last night, reprogrammed the decoder using my Massoth Dimax Navigator controller and presto, the headlight and taillight and interior light now all can be controlled on/off with the Navigator's #9 button.  I'll have to open up my 25 year old LGB White Pass Diesel that I converted to DCC using two 55021 decoders a year ago and reprogram those decoders the same way.  This is very helpful information for those of us installing the LGB decoders.  Of course, this approach only applies when totally removing the existing loco's circuit board and replacing it with an LGB decoder.  Where the existing circuit board is retained with the decoder installed, the existing circuit board would normally control the lighting (directional front and rear lighting, and all lights including the cab light are turned on/off using a handheld controller's button #9.

Thanks for another magnificent post. Where else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such information.