New Look / Site upgrade

As you can see we have a new look!  We have upgraded to the next major release of forum software with many new enhancements in addition to the new appearance.   This upgrade keeps us up-to-date with the latest technology, trends and security.

Over the coming days and weeks there may be tweaks to the look and layout so bare with the changes.

Also note you can select from different available website Themes at the bottom of the page.

Hope everyone enjoys the new site!

Webmaster

When I clicked on my bookmarked page for this site just now, a bunch of pictures appeared from the top to the bottom of the page and then the format changed to just show some select ones on top. Maybe something with the new format upgrading?

5 minutes ago, enginear joe said:

When I clicked on my bookmarked page for this site just now, a bunch of pictures appeared from the top to the bottom of the page and then the format changed to just show some select ones on top. Maybe something with the new format upgrading?

That is just how the page loads under some browsers.  Only see that for a split second while the page is loading then goes to proper format of the Gallery once the page is fully loaded.

When you are logged in your user name will display in the top right of the screen. (like with mine shown below)

Also note that if you want to delete an attachment in a post, you need to go to "My Attachments" under your user name at the top right and delete the attachment there.

Screencapture-051616.png

37 minutes ago, Rayman4449 said:

When you are logged in your user name will display in the top right of the screen. (like with mine shown below)

Screencapture-051616.png

That's what I thought. Nope.

I see a news paper looking thing, a magnifying glass then some large equal sign thing. :blink:

• 1 month later...

• 6 months later...

The website is continually updated with fixes and security updates, but there have a been a few today that are of particular interest:

•    Pinterest share link has been added 
•    Two Factor Authentication is now available for added security
•    Users signing in through social services, such as Facebook, will no longer be required to validate their email address 
•    When a location is specified for a Calendar Event, the address will be shown underneath the map. The map itself should also be more accurate now. 
•    imgur embedded is now supported 

• 6 months later...

Just a suggestion, but one can hardly see the green index letters in the upper left corner of the page.  I think it would be better to have them in black so one can see them easily, just a suggestion. Maybe I am getting old and the green shade is hard to see, and it is. Bob.

• 4 years later...