Looking for photos/drawings of USA Trains F & PA Chassis

Hello All:

I am interested in modeling the FM C-truck Trainmaster and the FM B-truck H16-44.  I figure I'll use the USA Trains PA and F unit motor blocks with the associated truck mounting blocks.  Since I don't either full model on hand, I'm curious about what the chassis looks like in general and how the truck mounting blocks attach to it.  I'm hoping one of more of you out there, if you have these models, will pop the shell off and take some photos of the chassis and the attachment of the motor truck/truck mounting blocks and post them.  It would be very helpful.

I also don't know the make of the female pin connector that goes into each motor truck.  Any identifying info on that connector would be super.  If that ID isn't available, a photo or two and measurements of the female pin connector into the motor truck would also be a Big Help.

Thanks for any assistance,

Hilary Smith In the Pacific Northwest, USA

USA 2-axle truck:

- Motor block is held in place by the side truck frames themselves by the extension that sticks out of each wheel.

- There is a U shaped frame that the truck frames are screwed to.  The top of the U shaped frame has a tab on top that sticks up through a hole in the frame itself where a screw with washer is used to hold the U frame/truck assembly in place to the frame.

Extension on end of wheel that extends into the side truck: 

USATrains_2Axle_Gears_0014.JPG

Three screws on side of truck

USATrains_2Axle_Gears_0012 - Copy.JPG

USATrains_2Axle_Gears_0008.JPG

Side truck frame - side bearing (Example from 3 axle truck version)

USA_Trains_SD40-2_Sidebearing_0012.JPG

Rayman4449:

You have done me a great service and cleared up so many questions in my mind.  I am so very grateful for you taking the time (and the photos) to tutor me.

With appreciation,

Hilary