Source for metal parts to replace LGB plastic.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum but not to G-scale trains.  For the most part I have left my LGB engines in their original factory state- Until now.  I have never looked for G-scale brass or metal replacement parts before, so after receiving my brand new LGB Mikado, I instantly hated the plastic bell and whistle that is on the engine.  The model is so nice in detail that the cheap brass plated plastic parts seem so out of place.  So, I thought I would just jump on the interwebs and buy some real brass or die-cast replacements.  Well, much to my surprise, I can't find anything other than a few Bachmann parts that are not for the Mikado.  Am I missing something?  Are there no companies that make aftermarket hardware for G-scale locos?  Any help directing me to a source, if it exists would be greatly appreciated

Jeff 

Hi Mark! Yes, I think some of these will work, especially the whistles.  I had a mental lapse when it came to Accucraft.  I should have known that they would be a great place to start.  Thank you so much.

Jeff