MTH One Gauge UP Challenger

Heads Up:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/MTH-One-Gauge-Union-Pacific-Challenger-Steam-Locomotive-/252455053860?nav=SEARCH

"Up for auction is this great looking MTH UP Challenger steamer. The engine is used

but very well maintained. Always inside. No rust, no issues. May need a new battery

for the sound. No original box but carefully boxed for shipping. No reserve. Shipping

to 48 states only."

?site=0&stg=1&mpt=1468079919832

Buyer Beware - see comments below!

I'd stay away as that's a VERY shady auction. Only a 3 rating and the pics don't jive. First one shows a roadnumber of 3711 that's clearly sitting on o gauge 3 rail track...and MTH never produced a black challenger in one-gauge with that number. Second picture is a stock pic of say a Trainz auction listing and is the correct cab no. of 3967. Third pic is crap and the fourth is of a O Gauge number 3711.  

I'd stay/ run away as fast as I can!!

Ebay can be full of scams. The new one (reborn and growing), is selling something that the seller doesn't even have.

I find it interesting that this one got cancelled. Maybe it was for something else?

Protect your buys.

I have 3 Challengers and maybe tempted to let one go!

When I started, I only wanted modern diesels. I now have almost everything that MTH one gauge offered.

I should sell off more and keep my girl happy. Lately, she has become very upset with me!