Polk closing

Yardtrain

My guess is they didn't have much inventory and most was prob sold to the dealers.  Could also be that he slowly sells what he has left through dealers till runs out.  Not sure we will see blow-out sales like last time but will see.

• 2 weeks later...

On August 27, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Chuck said:

This ain't a bad deal for code 332 stainless...

http://www.accucraftestore.com/index.php?productID=1391

Thanks for the news about the AML track sale. I was able to secure a significant amount of stainless flex track. I had looked at their track before but it was around $13.50 a square ft.  My next step is to select a rail joiner. I'll probably go with Split Jaw in stainless. I had them in brass in a small layout in our yard for a few years with no issues. But, I have to over think and over research it like I always do. 

On September 4, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Rayman4449 said:

I do strongly recommend Stainless steel rail and stainless steel split jaws, you will be glad you did later.

Stainless track has arrived. Any recommendations on where the best place to get split jaws ?

image.jpeg

Impressive!  Looking forward to seeing some of that deployed :)  

I would have to check for the last place I purchased them from, it may have been ebay direct from Split jaw themselves.  Get the direct-to-rail clamps, not the over-the-joiner type.