Nice Fall Day for the Daylight

Jerry B44

• 2 weeks later...

Hey great photo Jerry:

Talk about the midwest, there ain't too many around in France either. My good friend Jean Guerin had one since about 25 years but didn't have the coaches for it. He just ordered a set of Accucraft which although not exact as per prototype really make a nice train. We  ran at Montelirail a big rail show in Montelimar last week and here is what it looked like. It sure made his day. We had trains from three American roads on that event: My Pennsy stuff , another friend with a UP FEF and armour yellow set of accucraft and Jeans Dailight what a show!

Enjoy!

DSCN5584_M.jpg

Montelirail_2016_3_M.jpg

DSCN5558_M.jpg

Yes Jerry We have been practicing live steam in gauge one since the seventies, we were invited to animate the Aster Europa stand and will be again this week end at Rail Expo in Chartres. Just in case some folks are skeptical about the possibilities of Aster locomotives here is an even more spectacular shot: Just look at that train that the daylight is hauling, 16 cars! And it did that all day with the FEF pitching in. Like I said some where before sure these engines aren't cheap, but you do get what you pay for! We were three to bring our stock on this show.

Happy steaming!

Montelirail_2016_1_M.jpg