Alps MD1300 printing in white help

rbrown7713

Need help with Alps MD1300 printing with white.  If anyone has any experience printing in white with this printer, I would like some help please.  I have printed in the past, but can't remember what procedures that I used. Thanks, Bob.

This is what I did to print white with the Alps MD1300.  The file was a digital file drawn in Turbocad, drawn with a." Yu Gothic UI semibold" font in black. Happens to be the font that Amtrak uses, matches their lettering.  The printer has four color cartridges and I took out the black one and replaced it with white.  I went into properties of the printer and told it to, spot color, single color and that color was white and that was it, it printed in white.  The ink transferred to the decal paper is thick and opaque and is good for decals. I was told that the Alps printer likes digital format over raster, and we shall see today as I am going to try to print the Veterans mural that is on the side of the locomotive.  As I opened up the properties sheet of the printer, I started to remember what I had done before.  So, it turned out to be not such a big deal after all. Bob.