Automatic Double Reverse Loop?

RRX

Before getting to my question, please be aware that I can follow simple instructions to assemble electronics but I don't know how to read a schematic.  Now would be a good time to learn, but I'm afraid I have so much going on, I think I will be better off purchasing off-the-shelf products, if they are available.  I hope to figure out what the best approach is through what I learn.

I am using DCS and am researching the best options for setting up a double reverse loop on a dog bone pattern layout.  I would like it to be automated so I can lay a train or two down (appropriately spaced apart) and let them do their thing.  Would the required circuitry cause any issues with DCS ?  Any sharing of experience and tips would be greatly appreciated.

KC

I don't have any direct recommendations regarding electronics that are out there but they should all work without problems.  All they will essentially do is keep flipping track polarity so the train doesn't create a short when it reenters the straightaway going back the other direction.  No special circuitry would be required to run the setup under DCS.