Wanted: MTH Challenger

I actually have decided to sell one I have had that has been kept new in the box, UP 3967 (MTH #70-3002-1) and I do ship internationally.   $1500.00 (does not include shipping)

Will include:

• Upgraded to PS3 w/DCS & DCC selector switch
  • Upgraded speaker installed
  • New traction tires and will have a brand new extra set as well
  • Add custom front suspension to transfer weight to front drivers (to eliminate slippage of front driver set) *included unless buyer does not want*
  • Add weight (strongly bonded) to front and middle section of inside of boiler (to eliminate slippage of front driver set)  *included unless buyer does not want*
  • Add quick disconnect to wires from front engine set to inside of engine for easy removal of front driver set  *included unless buyer does not want*

Can provide photos if interested.  Has original box and packaging.

Raymond

Most definitely will get you photos and detail.  So far I've only replaced the traction tires and was going to hold off until on any other modifications till it had a buyer to confirm them first.  I'll work on getting photos.  In the middle of a repair at the moment but will try to get them soon. You will have first right of refusal on the engine so no worries on time.

• 2 months later...

I have 3 Challengers. My first was the Clinchfield version. I also have the grey UP and a black UP version. The black one only has an Aristo Vandy tender hooked up to it right now. I believe Ray may have an extra tender unless it sold?

Anyways I'm debating selling off 1 of them to help with some bills. I'll try and decide which and list one of them soon.