Looking for Aristocrafts Long Tender Drawbar

HaulingSTK

Greetings fellow members.  I'm a member on a few G scale forums and have been model railroading since I was about 12.  I just set up my first O gauge with my son and about to set up our garden railroad for the last time since we finally are in our forever home.  I am looking for or need to know how to make the Drawbar for the long Aristocraft tender.  I had sent it in for service just before he closed shop and when it returned the drawbar was missing.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

I made a drawbar from a strip of brass sold a hobby shops in there brass/aluminum displays. They are sold in 12" lengths and different withs, I used the 3/8's, or somewhere close to that size. Now, not knowing how your engine heights are between the engine and tender you may have to put a small kink in the drawbar so each end will be level and your units will pull straight and go around curves and not bind up. You will have to drill a hole in each end of the drawbar for the screw to go through to hook the two units together, not hard to do with a drill and a sharp bit. Enclosed are some pics of the drawbar, sorry I don't have better pics of it. I rebuilt two LGB Moguls for my railroad and installed Rail Pro battery power for my operating system. The tender pics are from when I converted the tenders from coal to oil.

trainman

DSCN3998.JPG

DSCN4045.JPG

DSCN4046.JPG

DSCN4004.JPG

DSCN3999.JPG