MTH One Gauge BIG BOY

Bryant E

I think I might have screwed up my big boy smoke for my MTH One Gauge Big Boy???
When adding smoke I would always add about half the drops of fluid to the front opening and the other half to the back opening. My smoke does not seem to blow out anymore so I have been doing some research and reviewing videos on you tube, and last night I came across one from MTH showing how to replace the smoke wicks. In that video it shows that the opening at behind is for the impeller motor, DUH. That means I have been adding smoke oil right above the motor and impeller so I have reason to believe my smoke motor is now bad. Any ideas on how to replace a bad smoke motor on the MTH ONE Gauge BIG BOY? Where is the smoke machine located? On another item one of my marker lights has burnt out, Any idea on how to get in to this location and replace.

Thank You for any help that can be given,

Thanks, Bryant E

You can add fluid in either of the openings at the stack.  It does not drop straight into fan impeller area, that is a third hole you dont have direct access to.  You are dropping fluid direct into the smoke unit itself, so the smoke unit is right there.  

To gain access to the smoke unit and to really have any kind of access to the marker lights requires you remove the front and rear frames from the boiler then disassemble the boiler (boiler has a top and bottom halves)