Wanted: MTH One Gauge Pennsylvania Passenger Cars

Looking for a full five car set, but anything will do ! Article numbers are 70-65023, 70-67023 and 70-68023.

If you have them and want to part with them, let me know, also if you know any store that has them in stock, please let me know.

//Henrik

• 5 months later...

Hi Henrik:

I was confronted with the same problem a few years ago starting to model the PRR in gauge one. I run live steam so use wide radius curves (over 11' radius) and pointwork. If you are really interested in PRR, MTH passenger cars don't really match up very well: For one they are too short 70' instead of 85', none of the window arrangements resemble anything like prototype pennsy diagrams, for two (and this even with kit bashing being considered) and three even the ribbed sides ones don't match up because they use a smooth side roof were pennsy had the budd flutted roofs. You can order beautiful all aluminum scale sized ones and made after authentic pennsy diagrams from David Leech in Canada. Check out his web site you won't regret it, I am sure.