Bachmann 3-trk Shay, Accucraft Goose, Airwire T5000, G3 Receiver

wiso2

Hello forum members, I have several items that are surplus to my needs and I want to offer them to forum members first before eventually listing them on ebay if they are not sold here. First I have a Bachmann 3-trk Shay item#82498 (unlettered with red/white trim) and I'm also offering this as a package deal with an Airwire T5000 Throttle w/belt clip and an Airwire G3 Receiver. These are new and the engine has only been taken out of the box for pictures and run back and forth on a test track for a total of about five minutes. I'm asking $500.00 for the package plus shipping within the USA Only. I alkso have 2 good 7.2Volt Nimh batteries that I will throw in.

The 2nd item is a like new Accucraft Brass Galloping Goose #2 and a Phoenix P8 sound unit. The goose has been test run a few times and is complete and undamaged and shows no wear, the Phoenix sound system is NIB and programmed for the goose. I'm asking $400.00 plus shipping. These items all come packed in their original boxes. These items are Fn3(1:20.3 Scale) I sell on ebay under the same user name(wiso2) if anyone wants to check my feedback. I'm trying to avoid listing them on ebay because of the fee's which are starting to get quite high!  I will accept Paypal or a USPS Money Order as payment.  Images will be provided by request.

Thanks, Nick P.

(wiso2)