LGB #22604 SCHOEMA DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE DC/DCC & DIGITAL EURO SOUND

LGB333

NEW - Never Used LGB # 22604 Schoema Diesel Locomotive with LGB DCC Decoder and LGB Digital Sound Decoder Installed........excellent sounding locomotive!  Imported this locomotive from a European LGB Dealer and I custom installed a brand new LGB 55021 Decoder II and LGB 65002 European Diesel Digital Sound Unit and added a new upgraded 2 inch speaker that's larger and better quality than the LGB Sound Unit speaker.   Locomotive has directional lighting and constant light in the engineer's cab, and lights may be turned on or off with the DCC controls.  Comes with original box and LGB owner's manual and the LGB decoder and sound decoder owner's manuals.  Both Decoders are set to DCC Address 3 but may be reprogrammed with your DCC operating equipment.  Operates on either DC power or DCC power but the full features of the sound system are only available with DCC operations.  The Sound System features the diesel motor operating, and individual control of bell, horn, braking sounds, compressor, air pressure relief valve, German "all aboard" announcement, diesel motor on/off, and all sound on/off.  The sound volume is controlled by an adjustment nob that extends from the front engine compartment and accessible underneath the locomotive......no need to reprogram the sound decoder.  DC operations will only provide the diesel motor operating sound.  If you have any questions and/or would like to hear this diesel's various decoder sounds, send me an email at twhite212@gmail.com and I will respond by email with the 30 second iPhone video attachment. Selling for $645.  I also have another one of these new LGB #22604 Schoema Diesel Locomotives without the decoder and sound unit upgrade........operates only on DC power with track magnet operated electronic horn sound:  Selling for $375. 

post-1180-0-08616400-1454420132.jpg