2013...where'd it go?

markoles

Well,  it is July 1 and I just realized that I have only run trains a handful of times this year. 

How are all of you guys doing? 

The weeds are growing great in the rainy weather we're having in Central PA.  Nice and almost sub tropical!

I've been doing a lot of road running and general travel for work, so I haven't had much time for train running.  I did fix one trouble area on my railroad (close clearance on the East end), only to find out today that the Garden Railroad Tour that has always been Columbus Day weekend is now a weekend ahead.  All 4 of my guest engineers, plus my lovely wife, are unable to assist with train running!  I guess that just means we'll scale back our normal operations for that day.

Hey Mark, been the same here have run a few times so far, weather has been nice though.  I actually picked up a few items, bought a couple of the AML K4s and a USA PA ABBA set.. will post pics here at some point.  I've been keeping busy with a lot of other non-train related activities as well so not as much time available.