Bachmann Coaches with LGB Caboose?

westley

I just bought my first Bachmann set!  It is a 5th generation locomotive with the stock combine and observation cars styled like the one below.  I have been looking for a caboose that matches the coaches and the closest thing I can find by looking at pictures is the LGB model below.  Does anyone have a Bachmann coach and LGB caboose they can set end-to-end and take a couple pictures?  Or tell me how you think they look together?  Does Bachmann make a caboose like this that I haven't been able to find?

Thank you! 

1_20130709-093243-C1-Trainz-3554301-00.j

1_20130703-142606-C1-Trainz-3554869-00_6

Congrats!  I have some of the bachmann coaches you have but none of the LGB.  I have seen the LGB cars tho and think they would look just fine with the Bachmann coaches.  Bachmann does not make a caboose like that, they have an observation car version that is meant to go at the end of the train.

• 4 weeks later...

That LGB caboose is really a "Drovers Caboose". LGB made it with a standard LGB combine and then added the coupola.  I have a yellow one like that, D&RGW with ball bearing wheels and a lighted interior.  Technically speaking,  your observation car would be the final car on your passenger train.  A drover's caboose would be positioned at the end of a stock car train.  It was intended for the cowboys (the guys driving the cows, hence drovers?) to have a place to stretch out and be out of the conductor and brakemen's way.