Wanted: MTH VO1000

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

hi all - i have been looking for the 2007 version of the pennsylvania vo 1000 for a really long time and have not been able to locate ... would love to find a nice used one (or new if they are out there ..)

i hit buy it now in excitement on ebay for the new tuscan version ... sadly before noticing it does not appear to have the curved side detail and the step sides as the dk green earlier one did?? that was part of the detailing i really liked

i also did not read the print in my haste and excitement and after hitting the buy it now button ... realized i have only pre-ordered on ebay

i hope this pre-order is safe and legit??

at any rate - if anyone has a lead on the earlier pennsy please get in touch ... as for the newer one ... if it says ships in oct 14 .. how 'late' might it actually be before shipping ?? and do you think it will actually have the different side detailing?

regards, Ron

Well I'll take a stab at it if no one else speaks up......

I bet they're going to be late. I don't know for sure, I'm just guessing. The Dash 8s are going to be quite late. They are coming soon, I was told. I'm just glad they're making them. Pre-orders are good with the right store. I like known stores with reputations for good service.

It seems like there are times when used engines all pop up at one time, and then there's nothing to be found? I don't have a lead for you but if you find a used one, grab it.

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

I have too been hunting for this diesel, more specifically the reading version. i did find what appears to be a bunch of 1 gauge stuff at trainuniverse.com but after an email and 2 phone calls with no return message my instinct tells me not to go that route. If someone else wants to try it or has dealt with them in the past and they are legit then it sounds like a sweet deal especially priced around 375.00. If i happen to come by any others ill be sure to post here.

Mike