TIU 3.1q firmware update

guythatsits

Hi, I am trying to help a friend that got his kid a model train for christmas, so please excuse any ignorance on my part.

He bought a TIU and AIU off of e-bay. The TIU had version 4.1 on it. When he got everything hooked up ports 1-6 on the AIU would not work. He updated the TIU to 5.0 and tried again, but no luck.

He contacted MTH and they were aware of the problem and told him he would have to do an update to 3.1q first to fix this issue, but didn't give him any links to the software.

I have been looking for 2 days and I found this news article on the MTH website with links and instructions, but they don't work. I was hoping maybe someone here on the forums would still have this software or at least maybe a clue on where to find it.

Thanks

Are you looking for 3.10 or 3.11?  There is no version called 3.1q.  

I have all the older versions going back to v3.00 on a page that is linked off my DCS Tips page. 

See this link:

http://www.rayman4449.com/DCS_Old_Firmware-Loader-Versions.htm#DCS_(Remote_TIU)-Old_Outdated_ver 

That will have the versions you need if you need to load 3.10 or 3.11 before upgrading.

Raymond

In case anyone else stumbles upon this post I wanted to follow up. MTHs website would never load properly when clicking on the link to download the software. There was a certificate problem. I changed the link to http and it worked.

the file name was dcstiu3_10q.tiu

Thanks again!