Pioneer Zephyer in 1/29th Scale

Jerry B44

Derrill has been talking to Accucraft about a short run of 50 Pioneer Zephyer sets. Here is his info:

Santa has done his best...here are the particulars.

"Talking to the Boss about this he says that a lead unit two cars and a tail car for a 4 unit set in 1:29th scale would retail at approx. $3000.00"
We would need 50 firm orders to proceed with this project 

The sets would be metal however all 50 guys would need a 10% deposit of $300.00 each 

There you have it. Is you want a set $300.00 deposit and we would need 50 deposits to get the project into production.

Don't miss out on a piece of history. I have done what I can to this point. Please lets not let this project die.  I have five committed orders from individuals, one dealer wants five sets another wants three I will be taking two. That leaves 35 more sets to go.  I will not take deposits that is something we would work out with Accucraft at the appropriate time. Please let me know you interest ASAP and I can keep the powers that be informed. Once we have 50 FIRM orders a production date can be discussed . I really want to see this happen. Let make it happen.
Derrill Vest
801-592-0149
derrillv@juno.com

post-49-0-09346900-1367447913.jpg