Stainz & Otto

Neil Harvey

I thought i would post a couple of my bashes,LGB Stainz and Otto,the plow on Otto is removable and a normal pilot is underneath,as still trying to get to grips with the site,I live in the UK and at the age of 63 have been modelling since about 8,currently I run G on analogue and HOn3,not forgetting my R/C boats:Wink_Emoji_large(24x24):5a930af6e89c2_STAINZ014.thumb.jpg.1ade9db14584e408d250356a045ff0ba.jpg

Thanks for the thumbs up guys:Wink_Emoji_large(24x24):most of my stock is bashed or at least slightly modified,so posting ex circus Big Hauler no49 into Colorado & Rio Grande no 49 which is the name of my railroad,simply The Route Between The Rivers,the old lady has a few pipes and air cylinders added together with side cab sliding windows and a few tender mods and of course its weathered,it`s one of six Haulers I have,,,5a98fe4140e67_OLNO49001.thumb.jpg.0d53c65ed9120d2299cbfe0a11af5bc9.jpg