Alps printers

rbrown7713

What members out there uses the Alps md1000, md1300, md5000, md5500 printers?  Maybe some ideas and procedures, even if you don't own one, can be shared for other users. Please post if you have one of these printers, or even if you don't, and just want to know more about them. I always like to learn. Bob.

Sounds like a good idea, and also here is a group, I believe on Yahoo groups.    I joined this group and have been getting posts from them with some good info.  I haven't posted anything yet because I don't yet have the MD5000 printer yet that needs repair, so I wouldn't know what to ask yet.  Here is something that I discovered reading the factory user manual of an MD1300 printer.  No where in the manual does it address the "overlay" button.  This allows one to stop the page to print another layer of different spot colors in the exact position of the picture.  It is almost like they are keeping the most valuable tool to be used a secret.  I had to discover this procedure on Youtube.  My question is, what other secretes are to be discovered?

Yahoo https://alps.groups.io/