MTH 2024 Catalog?

Chuck

Now that will be a very interesting development if there is new tooling :)  I'm going to place my bet/wish for the upgraded Challenger with die cast frames.  With the way they have been releasing announcements on new products (one at a time via email), I'm not sure we will see anything classified as a catalog going forward but who knows!

I'm with you on the updated Challenger die-cast frames! Toss that captive driver design which is about impossible to work on and use sprung drop in Big Boy die-cast drivers!

And make another run of passenger cars along with the baggage car! Some new paint schemes that go along with the "new" F Units that are in production! I watched new old stock 3-car sets sell in a few days for at or over $1,000.00 and the add-on cars sell for $400 each.     

I always wanted more modern rolling stock from them. Premier level stuff too. I have to say that the detailing on the SD70ACE is premier level to me.

It is great to see that they stayed in G scale even though it's slow coming.

I can only wonder what's next.