looking for USAT MILW GP38-2

Bicentennial

• 1 year later...

• 9 months later...

Thomas...You're missing a road as there was also the I&CE...The Iowa & Chicago Eastern with the blue diesels w/ yellow stripe. Soo bought the Milwaukee then the I&CE bought the Soo. Later the CP which owns the Soo bought the I&CE...So the CP actually bought the same rr twice. Oh and the I&CE was a part of the MRL...Montana Rail Link :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Good point as I didn't think about the time period that you're modeling! :o

The old Milwaukee Road West line to Savanna, IL. is about a 1/2 mile away and lately I've been seeing this stuff!! :wacko:

CP, IC&E & CSX :huh:

maxresdefault.jpg

• 9 months later...

Hey, someone could make some money buying here and shipping to.... I don't know maybe Germany? It can't cost $530!!!

Very sorry about that. I will watch and see if I can acquire one for you. I don't have much money that I can free up right now though.

I do have a Lionel Milwaukee road GP that I got from Chuck with MTH PS2 inside. It runs like a champ. I think Chuck is a MR fan also?

Joe

Did you ever sell your Clinchfield PS2 Challenger? I read a old thread you might have one and was going to maybe sell it. I figured I would at least ask you about it since it was Clinchfield..

Larry

That's an old one. One of my first MTH engines that I still run. I have 2 other UP versions as well.

I fear that our grandson would dis-own me if he found out I sold it. I may have to run it by him first. He was so happy that we got the UP Big Boy that maybe now he'll let it go!

• 1 month later...