MTH 2019/2020 One Gauge Catalog

Rayman4449

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, You've had it for awhile now and was wondering what you thought of it?

I had another come in From Ray! 

Also have 3 more on layaway as I think that they're magnificent :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24): :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign_Emoji_large(24x24):

I've been dabbling in other sound decoders over the last year and always come back to DCS PS3 as they're way too easy to work with...and I'm very fond of the cab chatter and FYS/ PYS.

At one time thought about trying a Lionel install with either RS5 or Legacy but with max. voltage of only 18V AC, very limited parts available and no way to change sound files that's not an option.  

20231201_131015.thumb.jpg.431cbfdfe60b74ccab3ca42ddcd7ddca.jpg

20231201_131026.thumb.jpg.757af381af8215eec6107b76fc73fad2.jpg

Very well detailed. I wish the air hoses were flexible. Seems to run very well. So far so good!

That UP is beautiful. Great paint on many. I wanted the NYC too.

I wanted more but I have too much invested in toy trains. I should sell down as I have many that never get used. There was no interest when I tried last time.

I too stick with MTH boards for many reasons.

I like your Spirit version so much that I put one on layaway :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):

I've eyed up that NYC version as well but just can't do it. Prices these days are getting ridiculous in the aftermarket...I mean $380 for a USA centerflow hopper...really?? Those roadrailers you have bring some serious $$$. 

Oh Joe, Forgot to post that these engines have a quilling horn :Slightly_Smiling_Face_Emoji(24x24):

I was looking at the soft key menu and #1 was SPW...took a bit for that to sink in as used to seeing that with steam engines. So activated it and wow...it works!

• 3 weeks later...