MTH Update

Chuck

Andy Edleman former VP Marketing MTH released this video awhile back explaining what all has transpired at  MTH during the last year(s).

I expect to see more One-Gauge from the new MTH but it will all be BTO (Build To Order). Trainworld had some new MTH One-Gauge tank cars listed as a BTO offerings a month or so back but they've removed them as they probably sold out already. I inquired with Andy @ Prime Mover about maybe "piggybacking" onto that order with our own special run cars and was told too late as the Trainworld cars are already in production and due to ship in April 2022.

Thank you Chuck,

I don‘t understand that all what he said….:(

Think,

Pre-ordering is not uncommon, there are no storage costs. For me it would be interesting if a base is created here or dealer who places my orders. Ordering directly is too expensive and time-consuming. I am thinking of spare parts. I would also rather order a locomotive here, because of the warranty etc. As it seems, we don't get together like this anymore

Regards

Jan