REALLY NEW ARRIVAL DATE

Screwy Nick

I JUST HERD FROM ACCUCRAFT,  THE CONTAINER THAT CONTAINS THE FAIRYMEAD LOCOMOTIVES WILL BE AT THEIR FACILITY ON MONDAY,  WILL PROBABLY DROP SHIP TO THE CUSTOMERS ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY,

NO APRIL FOOL HERE, " JUST THE FACTS", quote Jack Webb.     

lol,   ok   I shout because I'm hard of hearing.   but I'll try to keep it down from now on.   

This loco was originally expected in October,  then I hoped for Christmas,   Then I hoped for my

Bday in Feb, now it looks like it will be here for the dogs Bday.   Does that mean it's hers???

Well, it did arrive, but it was the wrong one.   I ordered the Black one and the Green one came instead.   I offered Jason 2 options, and so far haven't herd his decision.      I'd really prefer the black one.  

I learned, no shouting, just loud laughter (that spelling doesn't seem right) oh well.  

And I don't take offense of what people write,  I have a sense of humor and like nothing better than making fun of myself. Just wish I could read the dog's mind,  bet that would bring a lot of chuckles.     

Hell no, there are many things I like that I don't have, but I can still enjoy them from afar.

The dog,  that one isn't mine, just a favorite pic I saw on the internet.  Some dogs will let ya do anything to them.  Mine on the other hand is a self minded  Wheaton.