MTH One-Gauge Big Boy Spotted @ Nuremberg Toy Fair

Chuck

It's not on the website, no, but I read recently (was it an MTH reply to a comment on the facebook page) that the entire site is due for an overhaul very soon, which is probably why they're not bothering to update much.

The Dash-8s are still listed for shipment in December '14.

Jens

• 3 weeks later...

The website is updated, but there appear to be discrepancies on deliveries.  Some of the F7s appear to be arriving in March, for example.

I hope they are going to be at the ECLSTS this year.  I'd like to see the diesels in action. 

They didn't go to the ECLSTS in 2014, and I think they were not there in 2013, either.  I remember the last couple of times they had a booth there, their trains made slow, lazy loops with music being pumped through the speakers, rather than train sounds. 

Now some of the Fs are bumped until July and I can't even find the SF B units on the list.

Brimalm of Sweden should pass the cup for delays and wackiest shipping schedule to MTH  :)

Anyway, I'm perfectly happy with having ordered an additional B unit and while I wait, I have fun with El Cap and Super Chief and F3s and F7s on my emerging N scale layout at home.

Wheee ...

Jens