Marklin G scale (American) diesels?

enginear joe

Bet won....That's H0 or 1/87, Märklin and Trix. One can assume that the models have been built or will be built by someone else. I would be happy if they build this in 1:32, but these are dreams. Here there is absolutely no customer interest, and only for me that will be nothing, too bad....

Regards

Jan

7F859337-3CCF-4897-8A3E-BB4C01DCD21F.jpeg

8063E626-A5BC-4754-871F-8E8EC1C29C33.jpeg

Marklin has made F7 A and B. Check marklin.de and select the filter under ”Service”. Marklin also had a sneak product line ”Maxi”. I googled ”marklin maxi diesel engines” and saw UP and Santa Fe. My remaining eye has very limited vision so I didn’t check if they were F3 or F7. Maxi were more toy like and maybe not true 1:32.

LGB is now part of the Marklin family and the have some I think. If so, larger than 1:32.

I don’t think Marklin has made any 0-scale for the last 50 years. In the smaller scales besides H0 they have Minitrix (N scale I think) and Z with US diesels.

Since I model in LGB (American Diesel only) I was wishing that Marklin would offer more then the F7A and F7B units, but to date I have not seen another American diesel offered by them. I was hoping they would upgrade the LGB engines like the White Pass, Rio Grande, Santa FE 6 wheel models like the F units were upgraded. I guess the 1/29 scale models are where all the sales have gone to, so for Marklin to make 122.5 models would just not be to there advantage, money wise. 

trainman