how to scale up to 1/29 from 1/32

I have a model of 844 I stretched  from a Pacific. I want to make a centipede tender for it. I have a MTH tender I can take measurements from. I do have some USA BB tender parts, the side frames and the front tender truck. I ordered some wheels from Gary Raymond(nice guy!).  So help my art brain to scale up my 1/32 measurements to 1/29.

thanks, Jerry

I always heard to add 10% and I think that works?

Cool project Jerry! Last I asked a complete centipede tender from Ro was $900....and that was when Sr. was still with us! 

Thanks. Since 1/32 is 3/8" and 1/29 is 7/16"  just count how many 3/8'd I have and measure out that many 7/8"  Should work, I think, make a ruler maybe.

jerry

When I bashed the LGB Amtrak Amfleet passenger car from 1:29 to 1:32, I cheated as I didn't change the length, was only about .750" difference, so I just changed the  height.  Yes, going the other way, I would take the height of the model and times by 32 and that gives you the prototype height.  Then take the true height and divide by 29 and that will give you the height of the 1:29 model.  I am saying the same thing as the other contributors.  It's easier to go from 1;29 to 1:32 because you are removing plastic, rather than having to construct a piece to enlarge it to 1:29.  This is something that I would never do myself as I am strictly 1:32 Bob.