Wanted MTH BIG BOY

I am looking to purchase a new or second hand MTH Big Boy. No special roadnumber if anyone is looking to depart with it.  You can contact me at yoakam@freenet.de  Thank You. Carsten / Germany

• 3 months later...

I bought a Erie Triplex that also was in bad shape. I worked on it for awhile and got it to run. It shorted out backing over a switch. It survived but I haven't touched it for over a month now. Saving it for a rainy day. That list is getting longer!

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

i have found a like new one here in Germany from big dealer in used g-scale items .I had no luck with ebay so i was very happy to find one here. It has some issues with lost engine id but with the great help of Raymond i was able to fix it. Thanks to all of you help. Last weekend we mkae some movies with my MTH fleet- when we are ready with cutting the films i will share it .

• 3 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone else is looking for a MTH Big Boy, I have one never run, never out of the box.  I'm not excited to get rid of it, but I might be talked out of it.  I also have one each of the MTH Challengers that might be available. 

Please understand there is nothing wrong with these.  I was working with Walt Permann, who owned Custom Model products, a distributor of Accucraft, and Row, brass in gauge one.  When he passed, and the distributorship closed, I purchased some of his inventory. So, the MTH that are duplicates of the brass, MIGHT go.