temp

enginear joe

When I was a kid setting up my HO stuff in my bed or living room I would use anything like books pieces of wood that was available to level up my track. So you used bricks, 2X4's and rocks. Most important thing is to run trains. Next is to make it look nice.................Jim

When I was a kid setting up my HO stuff in my bed or living room I would use anything like books pieces of wood that was available to level up my track. So you used bricks, 2X4's and rocks. Most important thing is to run trains. Next is to make it look nice.................Jim

Hmmm, some of us don't change!

I guess I am a RR tycoon. I've got way too many, and many more on order? What's the bottom line for anyways.

Looks like a great start! Blocks are great! I have some steel channel in place of bridges in some places too. The important thing is to get trains running. You can refine later.

Keep the pictures coming. :)

I'm working towards a double mainline that will go apart in some areas for interest. There's that lower track coming out of the shed in the pics above for parking trains.There will also be a loop coming out of the garage at work bench height to help my old man disease.

I don't remember if I shared a photo of my new rail inspector?

post-10-0-01162600-1405045557.jpg

post-10-0-92553000-1405045655.jpg

post-10-0-86685100-1405045681.jpg

post-10-0-47982800-1405045737.jpg

post-10-0-93223500-1405045770.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 year later...

I had a double mainline laid down this past year with sidings. I picked it all up for the winter reminded of how bad last Feb. was. What a mistake! This year has been mild.

I'll have to do more grading and re-lay the track. I have about ten used switches and now have about six new ones coming. Maybe I'll do a new design then??