Ease of using this web page.

Jerry B44

Thanks for the feedback Jerry.  Unlike a lot of the other websites that chose to go for forum software that is free, this one required a bit of an up-front cost for licensing along with fees every 6 months to maintain it which allows updates for enhancement and security updates.  There's a difference between what is free and what you pay for.  

Glad you enjoy the choice of forum software, I think it was the right choice.

-Webmaster

One thing Jerry, for each subsection, like "General Discussions", "Locomotives", "Indoor Layouts" etc if you look at the top right you can click the button at the top right that says "Follow this forum" and any time a new topic is posted you will get an email notification based on your notification settings.  It's a good way to follow posts as they happen.  Also when you make a new post or reply to one you are automatically tagged to get reply updates as you probably already know.  :)

+1. This is by far the best forum software I've used. It even works well on my phone.

This is the software I tried pushing for the USAT group to use. The memebers on my local bmw forum that I run all say the same thing. Very excited for the new features to come in the next version.