Rotary Snow Plow time!

Jerry B44

Jerry, that is a beautiful piece of equipment. U scratch built it totally if I remember right? I wouldn't have the guts to make it do that harsh stuff out there!!

I'd oil the heck out of that Aristo's axles too. Don't want them to rust. I don't care what anyone says. There's no such thing as scale snow! She must be a beast. I think Ray has one too?

Just another reason why I keep the loop in the basement for winter. I need to get at least one battery engine to conquer the winter outback.

I have that same Eiffel tower on my RR. Now if I could just get my RR to look like yours.

Thanks guys. If you go to my web page, click on the 'projects' button, then on the left side scroll down and you'll see 'rotary snow plow'. Click on that and you see a simplified version of how I made it. Was really not all that hard. 12v drill motor, 4" vacuum cleaner blade some plumbing pieces and plastic. Nashua duct tape. Give it a try. It's on a Aristo FA base and you can pick them up pretty cheap.   thescrr.com  is my web page.