MTH new 2013 catalog

enginear joe

Well................????

at least they made the others so there must be something being fine tuned? Maybe they delayed the SF models in hopes that the market could absorb more models released over a longer period?

I don't know what to say so I'm just rambling on!

Jens, while you wait you might go for the super compact Danish ABA all in one version, ESU item 30220.

Just trying to cheer you up. I have been there too and am still waiting for a H0 engine since 2012.

post-69-0-86378600-1461959383.jpg

Ah, the Strabag warbonnet  :D

I had high hopes when I first heard that one of the Nohabs was going to be painted like that. Unfortunately I don't like the final result very much. If I should a get one of the compact ABAs (brilliant name for it) it would be the classic DSB maroon. However, many of the guys are getting one, so I'll pass.

Waiting since 2012 ???

Wow, poor guy. That must be a Brimalm model you're waiting for. Their shipping schedules are really off the charts, but at least they stay mum all the time.

Jens

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Assuming the shipment does arrive today, they probably need to inspect and test them before listing. If it's a full shipping container, there's probably lots of other stuff in it.

Nothing to do about it either way. They arrive when they arrive, but yes - it was surprisingly specific info.

16 hours ago, enginear joe said:

Does Denmark have a lottery? You should play it!

We do in fact have a lottery, but for most people it's just a tax for having no sense of statistics :D

At least with this order I've had probable cause for hoping that eventually they'd ship something.

Man, I've been thinking about cancelling many times ... but I'm glad I didn't.

Jens

The Santa Fe F7s are in-fact arriving with some that arrived yesterday.  All were still in-stock as of yesterday afternoon but this morning the F7 single A unit isn't listed for online order so that unit may be sold out already.  As expected there does seem to be a lot of interest in this set.