MTH new 2013 catalog

enginear joe

• 1 month later...

Jens  wrote...

I found a

on YouTube with some UP F7s of the previous batch, and if I had a tail, I'd be wagging it by now  :lol:

Jens

You like the F7, here's a picture for you.
The video is from me.

That was the last I could get

post-654-0-46932500-1430685425_thumb.jpg

Thank you!

I already have two on order and too many in stock. I must resist!

Hmmm, that NS has a smooth top and different antenna. I'll have to go look closer at mine.......

and I don't have an Amtrak to pull all my 1/32 Amtrak cars!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they are too :)

They do post One Gauge on Facebook as some of the posts in this long thread are from there, it's just that not everything gets posted.  I would caution against relying on photos posted to social media as the indicator on what has shipped and what hasn't.  They don't hold these engines very long, they get them in and get them sent right out so I would expect there to be times when product ships before the Marketing dept has a chance to process photos of everything that comes in. (assuming they do plan to post photos)

Oh no, I'm not considering FB their 'shipping now' list, but they did pull the dash-8 pics from the FB page.

Anyway, it doesn't matter one bit. They do what they do and ship when they ship, and I bet I'll like the models when I get them.

Based on what I've heard no.  The entire production run is in process and likely near completion if not done already.  My guess is the rest is coming on another container so maybe another month or so out for the rest.